Life was simpler in 8-bit. Sidescrolling was the name of the game and came with none of the potential motion-sickness that today's immersion games can cause. There were clear-cut good guys and bad guys. There was a princess to rescue. There was one hero, and it was you.
And back in those days, Valentines were handmade from construction paper. Everybody got one. And when you wrote "love," it meant "love" as in "I'd love another cookie." Life was simpler.
Do you have somebody in your life who deserves your heart... or three? Celebrate the simplicity of old-school gaming with our 8-bit Legendary Hero. This foam cutout comes with a cardboard fold-out stand or can be hung from the wall. Great as decoration on a table, it says, "Be my Player 2" better than any stupid flowers ever could.
- 8-bit Legendary Hero
- A ThinkGeek creation and exclusive!
- 3D construction with 3 layers of depth
- Includes fold-out stand for displaying on a desk or table
- Holes in back for wall mounting
- Materials: Durable EVA foam
- Dimensions: 11" tall x 5 1/2" wide x 3" deep assembled